Xceptance released version 4.11 of its load testing and test automation product Xceptance LoadTest. This is a feature release. We recommend upgrading to this newest version.
Here is a selection of the most important changes:
- HtmlUnit and Selenium have been updated
- You can run a test case with only a single data set at development time
- XLT picks a data set automatically when a test with multiple data sets is part of a load test
- There is a new command-line tool to automatically evaluate a test report based on your defined success criteria
- The XLT Jenkins plugin returns a result object now with all the details when used in a pipeline
- The XLT Jenkins plugin can now create a comparison report
See our release notes for more details. As always, this upgrade is free and don’t forget, XLT itself is free as well. You don’t have an excuse to skip performance testing or rely on lame simple test cases anymore.