Xceptance released version 4.12.2 of its load testing and test automation product Xceptance LoadTest. This is an improvement release. We recommend upgrading to this newest version.
- Improvement: The result browser features a new tab that displays JSON responses in a tree-like view. The data can also be searched and filtered.
- Improvement: The existing automatic request retry mechanism has been enhanced to retry failed requests in additional error situations such as connection resets. This should now behave similar to real browsers.
- Improvement: When failed requests are retried, an event with diagnostic information is logged for each retry.
- Improvement: The bundled Jetty library has been updated to the latest available version 9.4.14.
- Improvement: Our public AWS machine images now come with OpenJDK 11.
Make sure to read the full online release notes.
As always, this upgrade is free and don’t forget, XLT itself is free as well. You don’t have an excuse to skip performance testing or rely on lame simple test cases anymore.