XLT 4.2.7 has been released. It delivers improvements as well as defect fixes. We recommend to upgrade as soon as possible to stay up to date.
- Fix: Obsolete entries from the base url drop down can be removed now.
- Improvement: With special characters in the link name, the Script Developer sometimes recorded an XPath locator instead of the more appropriate link locator.
Load Test Environment
- Fix: Custom samplers stopped working for the rest of the load test when an exception was thrown. Now the sampler continues to run.
- Fix: The Mastercontroller used a previously entered comment when the current comment was left empty.
- Improvement: The Mastercontroller returns non-zero exit code for all error conditions now.
- Fix: HtmlUnit did not sent the basic HTTP authentication header for follow-up requests correctly, only when challenged again.