Xceptance has released version 4.3.2 of its load testing and test automation product Xceptance LoadTest. This is an improvement and bug fix release. More information about this release can be found in the release notes.
- Improvement: Support for Firefox 27.
- Improvement: Usability improvement when sorting test data entries or module parameters.
- Improvement: Native platform line endings are used when exporting Java code now.
- Improvement: Script migration errors are now written to the log panel instead of to messages boxes.
- Fix: No error message anymore when two scripts have the same name but are located in different packages.
- Fix: Query parameters were incorrectly parsed because the fragment (#…) was included.
- Fix: WebDriver features were not exposed when WebDrivers were reused.
EC2-AMIs with Java 7
- eu-west-1 : ami-3650a641
- us-east-1 : ami-d33a01ba
- us-west-1 : ami-5ef4c91b
- us-west-2 : ami-ce97f4fe
- ap-southeast-2 : ami-fd0c92c7