We received a lot of positive feedback on introducing our sample test automation suite for Demandware SiteGenesis. Have a look at the original post containing a video tutorial and all information you will need to get started.
It’s our intention to keep the test automation suite up-to-date, so it covers new and additional features of SiteGenesis. The latest update for version 13.3 of SiteGenesis contains the following improvements:
- Support of the new multi-ship feature of SiteGenesis
- Better independence of SiteGenesis product data
- Stability improvements to make the test suite much more stable with reference to timing issues
- Support for testing in Chrome and Firefox remotely without Script Developer
- Introducing of ANT support for easier integration into build automation
You can download the test suite here: Test Automation for Demandware SiteGenesis 13.3.
P.S. We do not provide instances of SiteGenesis for testing. You have to be a signed up partner or customer of Demandware to get your own test instance.