Today, we are happy to announce the release of our new Demandware SiteGenesis Community Test Suite! It is a test suite for automated storefront testing of the Demandware SiteGenesis reference e-commerce storefront.
The test suite’s intention is to share experiences, transfer knowledge, and to demonstrate best practices in test automation. The test suite is built using XLT of course. XLT is freely available and extends concepts you already know from Selenium.
Continue reading Our Demandware SiteGenesis Community Test Suite
We received a lot of positive feedback on introducing our sample test automation suite for Demandware SiteGenesis. Have a look at the original post containing a video tutorial and all information you will need to get started.
It’s our intention to keep the test automation suite up-to-date, so it covers new and additional features of SiteGenesis. The latest update for version 13.3 of SiteGenesis contains the following improvements:
- Support of the new multi-ship feature of SiteGenesis
- Better independence of SiteGenesis product data
- Stability improvements to make the test suite much more stable with reference to timing issues
- Support for testing in Chrome and Firefox remotely without Script Developer
- Introducing of ANT support for easier integration into build automation
You can download the test suite here: Test Automation for Demandware SiteGenesis 13.3.
P.S. We do not provide instances of SiteGenesis for testing. You have to be a signed up partner or customer of Demandware to get your own test instance.