We just released a minor XLT update that brings you an improvement and a fix.
- Script Developer: Mouse events dispatched by SD use target element coordinates now.
- Load Test Environment: The result target directory can now be specified on the mastercontroller command line.
As always, this release update is free of charge and you can download it here: XLT Release 4.2.8. Do not forget to sign up to our release email list. To purchase licenses and support, please visit the XLT Portal.
XLT is free for up to five virtual users for load and performance testing. Regression testing usage is always free of charge.
XLT 4.2.7 has been released. It delivers improvements as well as defect fixes. We recommend to upgrade as soon as possible to stay up to date.
- Fix: Obsolete entries from the base url drop down can be removed now.
- Improvement: With special characters in the link name, the Script Developer sometimes recorded an XPath locator instead of the more appropriate link locator.
Load Test Environment
- Fix: Custom samplers stopped working for the rest of the load test when an exception was thrown. Now the sampler continues to run.
- Fix: The Mastercontroller used a previously entered comment when the current comment was left empty.
- Improvement: The Mastercontroller returns non-zero exit code for all error conditions now.
- Fix: HtmlUnit did not sent the basic HTTP authentication header for follow-up requests correctly, only when challenged again.
Of course, we are providing a set of fresh Amazon Machines Images as well. You can find all information on our product page. Make sure you stay informed by subscribing to our XLT release email list.
We just released Xceptance LoadTest version 4.1.6. This upgrade release delivers small bugfixes and support for Firefox 9. Additionally you can specify an individual temporary download and upload directory for master and agents now. For the first time, you also get an XLT-AMI for the new US-West Oregon data center of Amazon.
All details and the full download can be found here: https://lab.xceptance.de/releases/xlt/4.1.6/
We just released Xceptance LoadTest 4.0.5. It is a minor update and recommended for everyone. But you might have special interests if you use the Script Developer heavily.
Besides a few defect fixes, release 4.0.5 delivers four great improvements to speed up test case creation and maintenance with Script Developer and make your work more productive.
- The XLT Script Developer runs on Firefox 4 and 3 now.
- Test variables are now resolved recursively, so you can use variables within resolved content.
- There is no need to open modules anymore if you want to edit a line or two of it. Also enabling/disabling of module code can be done easily from the main test case. This saves time and aids script maintenance.
- During script debugging and script execution, you can now evaluate assertions instantly to see whether or not your verification expression will match.
The full set of release notes can be viewed directly in the release area. You will also find documentation and the download link there. As usual, th
We just released Xceptance LoadTest 4.0. This release of our load test software got some really nice feature enhancements to make your regression testing easier. So we stick to our general software approach: One tool for regression and load testing. One set of scripts for both purposes.
Continue reading Xceptance LoadTest 4.0 is available